About this item
- Similac for Spit-Up Infant Formula is a nutritionally complete formula specially formulated with rice starch and clinically shown to reduce spit-up in healthy infants by 54%*
- *Reduced frequency among 2 month old healthy infants compared to a standard milk-based formula (Lasekan JB et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2014;33(2):136-146)
- NUTRIENTS: Features OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support baby's brain and eye development
- TRUSTED: Similac is the #1 infant formula brand chosen by moms* and the #1 brand fed in hospitals (*total US infant formula all outlets as of 12/31/16, Nielsen data)
- Because of the rice starch, our baby formula mixes a little more slowly with water and make look more "grainy" than other Similac formulas. This is not a product defect and should not cause an issue when feeding through a nipple.
Similac for Spit-Up Infant Formula is specially formulated with rice starch and is clinically shown to reduce spit-up in healthy infants by 54%*. Our baby formula includes OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin to help support your baby's overall growth, brain, eye and immune system development. *Reduced frequency among 2 month old healthy infants compared to a standard milk-based formula (Lasekan JB et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2014;33(2):136-146)
Contains: Milk, soy
May Contain: Milk, soy
Serving Size: 4.0 ounces
Baby Formula Focus: Eye development, spit up, immune system support, growth support, brain development
Base Ingredient: Milk
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Plastic Tub
Dietary Needs: Gluten free, Organic certified
State of Readiness: Mix
Servings: 6.0, Approximate
Age Stage: Infant
Package type: Multi-pack multi-serving
Number of interior containers: 6.0
Capacity: Total Volume Prepared: 1014.0 ounces
Exterior container weight: 8.46 pounds
Item Number (DPCI): 007-09-0329
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
In stock - free standard shipping with REDcard
Out of stock in stores near you
Loading, please wait...
overall: 3 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
A Life Saver!
5 out of 5 stars
mef174 — 3 years ago
We started using this formula 2 weeks ago and noticed a difference immediately. My daughter is 6 months old, and had been on Similac Sensitive since she was about 5 weeks old. At about 5 months she started to react very badly to the formula- she would scream at the bottle and even scream when we put...see moreof the reviewer's review