About this item
- Simple Face Care Micellar Water is our most advanced facial cleanser to date, yet it is gentle on even the most sensitive skin
- A complete and thorough skin cleanser, Simple Face Care Micellar Water cleans the skin of dirt and impurities and unclogs pores - it is also formulated for makeup removal
- Simple Face Care Micellar Water instantly boosts skin's hydration by 90%
- Pure cleansing water made with skin-loving ingredients and triple purified water to clean, refresh, and instantly hydrate all skin types
- Simple Micellar Water contains no artificial perfume or dyes and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin, so you can thoroughly clean your face and remove makeup with no skin irritation
Simple Face Care Micellar Cleansing Water is our most advanced yet gentle facial cleanser to date. A favorite among make-up artists and beauty editors, this innovative facial cleanser contains no artificial perfumes or dyes and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. It is made with skin-loving ingredients perfect for all skin types, including Vitamins B3 and C and Triple Purified Water, our purest possible water. Micellar Cleansing Water from Simple helps remove contaminants known to irritate skin and leaves skin clean, fresh, and instantly hydrated.
Health Facts: Contains micellar water, formaldehyde-free, Sulfate-free, paraben-free, dye-free, fluoride-free, no fragrance added, phthalate-free, aluminum-free
Product Form: Liquid
Wellness Standard: No fragrance added, paraben-free, phthalate-free
Recommended Skin Type: Normal
Beauty Purpose: Basic cleansing, makeup removal
Skin concern: Basic care, sensitive skin
Features: Safe to use on sensitive skin
Item Number (DPCI): 037-12-2001
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Great new product
5 out of 5 stars
C from Tx — 11 months ago
Cleaned my skin wonderfully. Didn't leave it feeling tight or bother my roseaca. I really like this product. I am 50 yrs old with sensitive, combination skin that is dry on the cheeks with blackheads on my nose.see moreof the reviewer's review
Definitely worth the try!
5 out of 5 stars
Katie — 1 year ago
I've recently read several articles about micellar water products so I was excited to see this product in my September beauty box. For myself, this product more than lived up to the hype that these articles touted! I have sensitive skin as well as larger pores. It can be extremely difficult to find ...see moreof the reviewer's review