About this item
- Simple Micellar Cleansing Water is our most advanced facial cleanser to date, yet it is gentle on even the most sensitive skin
- A complete and thorough skin cleanser, Simple Micellar Cleansing Water cleans the skin of dirt and impurities and unclogs pores - it is also formulated for makeup removal
- Simple Micellar Cleansing Water instantly boosts skin's hydration by 90%
- Pure cleansing water made with skin-loving ingredients and triple purified water to clean, refresh, and instantly hydrate all skin types
- Simple Micellar Water contains no artificial perfume or dyes and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin, so you can thoroughly clean your face and remove makeup with no skin irritation
- Our facial cleansing water is Dermatologist tested
Allergens & Warnings:WARNING: AVOID GETTING INTO YOUR EYES.
Q: Has this been reformulated? The new bottle (green leaves) ingredients do not match with my previous bottles (green circle)- lower amounts of beneficial ingredients?
A: Yes, unfortunately, the beneficial ingredients are now lower in the list, and the plant antioxidant is now LAST (chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract) instead of higher up. So bummed, as this was my go-to as a cleanser and also beneficial leave on. I switched to CeraVe, which has ceramides and niacinamide higher in the list.submitted byGlad4Grace - 4 years ago
A: Thanks for reaching out. Please contact our team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive additional information regarding your inquiry.submitted bySimpleExpert - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Why the formula change? The old version was a great product that now since it's been "cheapened" I will not purchase :( BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL/OLD VERSION PLZ!
A: Hello, our Simple Micellar Cleansing Water has not undergone a recent formula change - we hope this clears things up!submitted bySimpleExpert - 6 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is there an expiration or "use by" date for Simple Micellar Cleanser? I just found an opened bottle that got shuttled to the back of a linen closet shelf, but there's no info about dates.
A: Hi there - all products will have a production code printed on the back or bottom of each container such as: MMDDY/Plant code using a 2-digit month, 2-digit day, and last digit of the year (Ex. 04270PP01 = April 27, 2020). Please note this is the date of production, and not an expiration date. Generally, our products have a shelf life of three years from this date when stored at room temperature. We hope this info is helpful!submitted bySimpleExpert - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is this product greasy? I've tried another brand that was a bit greasy & soapy
A: Thanks for reaching out - We'd like to look further into our Simple Cleanser Micellar Water for you!. We ask that you please reach out to us at email@example.com. Looking forward to your email.submitted bySimpleExpert - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: I just purchased this product. I have to say at this time I am not a fan so maybe I am not using it correctly. Do you also use a face soap with this or do you just use a cotton ball and cleanse the face with this?
A: That is a great question! Our Simple Unscented Micellar Cleansing Water is our most advanced facial cleanser to date, yet it is gentle on even the most sensitive skin. We recommend following the directions listed on the product by appling a generous amount of product to a cotton pad. The wipe the cotton pad all around the face. Gently wipe around closed eyes, avoid getting into your eyes, no need to rinse after. For any additional support please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!submitted bySimpleExpert - 4 years agoBrand expert