About this item
- BPA Free
- Monkey has an attached banana teether while pear doubles as a rattle. The zebra tugger is detachable for your little one to hold and a baby-safe mirror encourages peek-a-boo play and self-recognition.
- Eight developmental activities, includes banana teether and mirror; multiple tactile fabrics
- Attaches with adjustable straps to infant carrier handle or closed stroller bar
- Coordinates with Alphabet Zoo collection
- Safety-tested to meet or exceed ASTM, CPSIA, EN71 and applicable safety standardsOnly for domestic use.
Merrily we roll along!Thes stroller bar activity toy is perfect for keeping little ones entertained while out and about! It attaches to stroller bars as well as infant carriers, adaptable to any ride you may have.
Number of Pieces: 5
Dimensions (Overall): 11.0 inches (L) x 3.5 inches (W) x 7.5 inches (H)
Suggested Age: Newborn and Up
Weight: .4 pounds
Fill Material: 100% Polyester
Includes: Attachable toys, attachable mirror, mirror, teether, animal figures, rattle
Features: BPA-free, rattles, teether, mirror, PVC-free, multiple activities, phthalate-free
Educational Focus: Shapes and Colors, Creative Thinking
Warranty Information:To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 030-04-1222
Made with BPA-free materials.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews7
overall: 4.3 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Bulky and overpriced
2 out of 5 stars
Jaime — 5 months ago
I use this on the carseat. It is bulky and gets in the way when carrying the carseat. I'm not sure that my little can see himself in the mirror. The weight of all of the dangling toys pulls the elephant forward and angles the mirror in a downward position. The elephant tail is a cute detail, but ...see moreof the reviewer's review
4 out of 5 stars
Nicojackson — 2 years ago
Super cute item. Only thing is that for my 2.5 month old he can't see the mirror yet so will take some growing into to. Very cute you though will be perfect soon.see moreof the reviewer's review
Great toy for car seat
4 out of 5 stars
Anonymous — 2 years ago
This toy is so cute for rides in the car although I have a Britax car seat so the handle is a bit farther back, so when I attach the toy on it it's much closer to the baby's face than I want it to. There's music and toys my little guy can touch. I haven't used it in the stroller yet but I definitely...see moreof the reviewer's review