About this item
- Roomy, insulated bag keeps food and drinks cold
- Large main compartment big enough for a sandwich, apple and juice box
- Interior mesh pocket for utensils, and more
- Zoo Lunchies coordinate with the entire line of Zoo Packs
- Top handle clips onto any backpack
- Fun matching zipper-pulls
- Write-on nametag inside
- Meets or exceeds ASTM and applicable safety standards
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free
- Size (inches): 9l x 3.25w x 7.5h; (cm) 23l x 8.25w x 19Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years, due to small parts. Before first use, clean the product. Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness. Always check food temperature before feeding. Do not store in direct sunlight, as this may damage product.
Please feed the animals!Packed with personality, our insulated lunch bag is available in an array of Zoo animals and has a top handle that attaches to any bag. Sized just right for little kids or a mom and baby on-the-go, these soft bags have a roomy main compartment that holds sandwiches, snacks, drinks and more. An insulated, wipe-clean interior keeps food and drinks cold, plus an inside mesh pocket holds lunch money, an ice pack or utensils.
Features: Rectangle (shape)
Dimensions (Overall): 3.75 inches (H) x 4.5 inches (W) x 3.0 inches (D)
Closure Type: Zipper
Suggested Age: 1 Year and Up
Pattern: Printed pattern
Item Number (DPCI): 030-05-3203
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
This lunch bag is perfect for my 1 year old daughter. It's affordable and durable!
5 out of 5 stars
aab1 — 1 month ago
I absolutely love out lunch bag...it fits anything you need and has a spot for an ice pack and silverware if needed. It is super durable and great quality!see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
Mandy — 1 month ago
I definitely got this for myself, although the baby does push on it's nose. How stinking cute is this Peyton piggy insulated bag, it is a nice size that fits a bottle and a thermo for my one year old, has a slot to put icepack as well and some spoons. I love it, it feels durable and easy to clean.see moreof the reviewer's review