product description page
Sleep Secrets : How to Fall Asleep Fast, Beat Fatigue and Insomnia and Get a Great Night's Sleep
about this item
Sleep Secrets is the book you should read for good, practical information on how to get a good night’s sleep. Insomnia, sleep deprivation, snoring and sleep apnea — this comprehensive resource has it all.… Dr. Andrew Weil
Andrew Thomas Weil is an American medical doctor, teacher, and best-selling author on holistic health. He is founder, professor, and director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona.
* * * * * * * *
After decades of research, author, Ronald M. Bazar, presents Sleep Secrets, an all-inclusive guide to discovering the underlying causes of your insomnia and how to cure it.
From ancient time-proven sleep wisdom to cutting-edge products, from expert sleep-doctor advice to insightful tips, from new research insights to highly successful mind-body methodologies and breakthrough practices, this remarkable resource gives you all of the information you need to change your sleep habits forever.
Bazar has had decades of direct experience in natural and alternative health solutions as well as manufacturing and retailing good-sleep products.
In the author’s own words:
My research in those fields has aided me in my pursuit to find as many pieces as I could to the puzzle of insomnia.
What I realize from my research is that every one of us is unique and the problems that stand in our way of having a good night’s sleep are individual to each of us.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to solving your sleep difficulties. And that’s where my new book, Sleep Secrets, displays its strength.
Sleep Secrets will give you the information you need to discover the underlying causes of your insomnia. As well, it will encourage you to choose the solutions that work for you, your lifestyle and your special requirements.
Sleep Secrets is for you if:
- You have trouble sleeping even when you are tired.
- You worry instead of falling asleep.
- You take more than 30 minutes to fall asleep.
- You wake in the night and take more than 30 minutes to fall back to sleep.
- You have sleep patterns that negatively affect your sex life.
- You want to stop taking sleeping pills.
- You wake up exhausted.
- You are fatigued at work.
- You are drowsy and have difficulty concentrating.
- You are moody or depressed.
- You suffer from increasing health issues.
- You suffer from snoring or sleep apnea.
- You realize lack of sleep is affecting your work, your relationships and possibly your physical safety.
- You are young or old and suffer from sleep deprivation.
Sleep Secrets is an entertaining, educational, and comprehensive resource guide designed to help you find your unique sleep solutions and enjoy deep, restful, rejuvenating sleep.