product description page
Soap for Family Medicine - by M.D. Daniel C. Maldonado & M.D. Cynthia Zuniga (Paperback)
About this item
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Offering step-by-step guidance on how to properly document patient care, this updated Second Edition presents 90 of the most common clinical problems encountered on the wards and clinics in an easy-to-read, two-page layout using the familiar "SOAP" note format. Emphasizing the patient’s clinical problem, not the diagnosis, this pocket-sized quick reference teaches both clinical reasoning and documentation skills and is ideal for use by medical students, Pas, and NPs during the Family Medicine rotation.
- A new Introduction offers templates, tips, and guidelines for writing SOAP notes.
- Clear, well-written sample SOAP notes for a wide range of diagnoses focus on the most important information needed for success on rounds.
- A portable, pocket-sized format with at-a-glance, two-page layouts makes practical information quickly accessible.
- The SOAP approach helps students figure out where to start, while improving communication between physicians and ensuring accurate documentation.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Number of Pages: 198
Series Title: SOAP
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: M.D. Daniel C. Maldonado & M.D. Cynthia Zuniga
Street Date: October 25, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-09-5725