product description page
Soccer Smarts for Kids : 60 Skills, Strategies & Secrets (Paperback) (Latham Andrew)
about this item
Secrets And Tips For Playing Smart And Scoring Goals From An Expert Soccer Coach
Do you dream of soccer in your sleep? Are you ready to improve your soccer moves?
Coach Andrew Latham preps kids ages 11 to 15 to be your best in Soccer Smarts, where he shares soccer secrets, exercises, and techniques to develop soccer skills on the field. Parents and players will both learn from this must-have soccer guide, packed with cover-to-cover tips from goal setting and staying fit to pre-game prep and mental motivation.
Unlike other soccer books, Soccer Smarts combines expert advice with fun-filled, tips and tricks to help kids improve and master their soccer skills.
Soccer Smarts keeps you focused, with:
- Top-level tips: easy-to-understand expert instructions make it a cinch to up your game
- Basic to advanced techniques: move at your own pace to master your skills
- Player profiles: meet six superstar soccer players (like David Beckham and Alex Morgan)
- Playbook essentials: color photos and custom diagrams cover all the plays
- Need-to-know terms: crack the code of key soccer definitions and phrases
Become a smarter player. Hard work, practice, and Soccer Smarts will get you there.