product description page
Social Impact Funds : Definition, Assessment and Performance (Hardcover) (Helen Chiappini)
About this item
This book provides a detailed study of the social impact funds industry. In particular, chapters focus on:
- The contextualization of social impact funds within the social impact investment market;
- The exploration of features, investment strategy and classification of funds;
- An in-depth analysis of the emergent literature;
- An analysis of case studies of impact funds;
- A synthetic assessment of the industry, conducted through a cluster analysis; The exploration of investment strategy and mission consistency of funds active in the market aimed to show funds attitude to be defined as “impact-oriented funds”;
- The investigation of determinants of funds’ target performance.
This volume will be useful to scholars, students from different academic disciplines such as economics, finance, political science, entrepreneurship, and practitioners who are interested in impact investing and in the financing of social impact programs through impact-funds.
Number of Pages: 168
Genre: Business + Money Management
Series Title: Palgrave Studies in Impact Finance
Publisher: Springer Verlag
Author: Helen Chiappini
Street Date: May 19, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-46-8388
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.