product description page
Social Work Aswb Clinical Practice Test : 170 Questions to Identify Knowledge Gaps (Paperback) (Ph.D.
About this item
Written by a highly respected social work educator rather than an unknown at a test preparation company, this full-length practice test with answers and rationales covers all the content areas of the updated ASWB® Clinical Exam. A valuable diagnostic tool to improve test success, the 170 questions mirror the exam in length, structure, and content. Reviewers applaud the book’s test-taking strategies for each question, which are based on the author’s extensive knowledge of the exam. In-depth rationales for correctly answering each question help readers identify gaps in knowledge and errors in problem solving. Additional test-taking tips make this book an invaluable resource for those who want to pass the ASWB® Clinical Exam on the first attempt!
- Updated to reflect ASWB’s revised 2018 test blueprint used for test construction.
- Content available via an app in addition to the print version so test takers can study using multiple mediums.
- Written by a renowned social work educator who has helped thousands of test takers pass the exam through her invaluable workshops.
- A full practice test with 170 questions that mirrors the actual ASWB® Clinical Exam in length, structure, and content, with detailed explanations of the correct answers.
- Test-taking strategies for each question along with the detailed rationale for the correct answer help readers identify gaps in knowledge and errors in problem solving.
- Questions are distinct from those in the author’s second edition Social Work ASWB® Clinical Exam Guide.
- The Social Work ASWB® Clinical Practice Test can be used on its own or in conjunction with the second edition Social Work ASWB® Clinical Exam Guide.
- Students applaud the invaluable tips for how to read and answer each question and assess one’s learning style which provide a powerful diagnostic tool and help foster exam confidence.
- The Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities statements (KSAs) are identified for each question so test takers can easily locate relevant source materials for further study.
- An evaluation of results helps readers identify the content areas and competencies that need further study.
- Practice anytime, anywhere on your mobile device or web browser!
- Available on iOS, Android, and the web, with a powerful, simple-to-use interface
- Detailed results showing your strengths and weaknesses
- Includes all the high-quality content from the book!