About this item
Struggling with debt? Find solutions here.Conquering overwhelming debt starts with understanding your options. Solve Your Money Troublesgives you the tools you need to get your finances back on track. Learn how to:
- stop debt collector harassment cold
- negotiate down your debt with creditors
- reduce your student loan payments, and
- create a healthy financial plan that you can live with.
- stop a wage garnishment from leaving you penniless
- get your car back after a repossession
- prevent a foreclosure by applying for a workout program
- respond to an action if you get sued, and
- decide if it's time to wipe the slate clean by filing for bankruptcy.
Number of Pages: 367
Genre: Business + Money Management, Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement
Series Title: Solve Your Money Troubles
Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
Author: Amy Loftsgordon & Cara O'neill
Street Date: July 28, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-37-8941
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.