product description page
Sox2 : Biology and Role in Development and Disease (Hardcover)
About this item
Sox2: Biology and Role in Development and Disease offers a thorough discussion of the important role of Sox2 in cellular and developmental processes, aimed at facilitating greater understanding of how Sox2 functions across different disciplines. The book discusses the basic biology of Sox2 to help establish the critical foundational knowledge necessary for deeper molecular and functional analysis. The book also provides insight into how the Sox2 transcription factor plays a key role in pluripotency induction, maintenance, and development.
Helpful as a tool to organize new research projects, the book assists with preparing lessons, seminars, and thesis or research papers, thereby circumventing the need to spend hours searching through journal databases. A single source for the basic biology of Sox2, Sox2: Biology and Its Role in Development and Disease provides information on networks, gene regulation, and regulatory function in a number of cell types and tissues types.
- Discusses the important role of Sox2 in cellular and developmental processes
- Facilitates a greater understanding of how Sox2 functions across different disciplines
- Assists in identifying, circumventing and modifying the dynamics of Sox2 in cell types
- Provides greater understanding of the structure of Sox2 and its gene networks
- Identifies aspects of phenotypic spectrum uncovered following greater understanding of Sox2 during development