product description page
Spiritual Mismatch : Hope for Christians Married to Someone Who Doesn’t Know God (Paperback) (Lee
about this item
Someone came between Lee and Leslie Strobel, threatening to shipwreck their marriage. No, it wasn’t an old flame. It was Jesus Christ.
Leslie’s decision to become a follower of Jesus brought heated opposition from her skeptical husband. They began to experience conflict over a variety of issues, from finances to child-rearing. But over time, Leslie learned how to survive a spiritual mismatch. Today they’re both Christians – and they want you to know that there is hope if you’re a Christian married to a nonbeliever.
In their intensely personal and practical book, they reveal:
- Surprising insights into the thinking of non-Christian spouses
- A dozen steps toward making the most of your mismatched marriage
- Eight principles for reaching out to your partner with the gospel
- Advice for raising your children in a spiritually mismatched home
- How to pray for your spouse, along with a 30-day guide to get you started
- What to do if you’re both Christians but one lags behind spiritually
- Advice for single Christians to avoid the pain of a mismatch
With these trusted principles and helpful suggestions, Lee and Leslie Strobel share God’s peace and hope for your marriage.