About this item
- St. Ives Apricot & Manuka Honey Cleansing Stick cleanses away impurities so you can glow your brightest. Washing your face has never been this fun!
- Made with 100% natural coconut oil to leave your skin feeling alive, fresh, and glowing
- Great to use daily, morning and night!
- We love apricots and Manuka honey! The extracts from sun-loving apricots and Manuka honey (the queen bee of honey!) are known to refresh dull skin. Talk about being glowed away!
- Our Apricot & Manuka Honey Cleansing Stick is paraben free, dermatologist tested, and non-comedogenic (meaning it won't clog your pores!).
- Who said your skincare routine couldn't be fun? Take it to a new level with St. Ives Cleansing Sticks. They are your best travel companion, able to come with you on the go wherever that may be: the gym, the plane, vacation, work, class, you name it!
St. Ives Apricot & Manuka Honey Cleansing Stick cleanses away impurities so you can glow your brightest. Washing your face has never been this fun! St. Ives Cleansing Sticks offer a highly sensorial and fun cleansing experience. They provide a gentle massage for your skin in a way traditional cleansers don't and the fragrances awaken your senses. Who wouldn't want to leave their skin softer and refreshed so they can glow and go? Plus, they are great to use daily, morning and night!
Health Facts: Noncomedogenic, paraben-free, dye-free, aluminum-free
Product Form: Stick
Recommended Skin Type: Normal, oily
Beauty Purpose: Basic cleansing, makeup removal, oil control
Features: Dermatologist tested
Item Number (DPCI): 037-12-3070
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.