About this item
- Our Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Lotion gently nourishes for smooth, healthy-looking skin. Great to use on your hands and body.
- Made with 100% Natural Moisturizers - Soybean oil and Plant Based Glycerin
- Our oats are harvested from oat grains grown in fields across the USA, while Shea butter comes from nuts of the shea tree which are native to Africa
- We love oatmeal and shea butter! These wholesome, healthy grains are known to soothe and calm skin. Rich shea butter is famous for indulging skin with intense moisturization.
- Tell me more! This lotion is paraben free, dermatologist tested, absorbs instantly, and is made with plan-derived ingredients. It is made with 100% natural moisturizers and contains up to 25% recycled plastic. Be sure to recycle upon disposal.
Keep calm and soothe on! Our Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Lotion gently nourishes for smooth, healthy-looking skin. It's great to use on your hands and body. Apply this rich, creamy lotion all over your body for naturally healthy-looking skin. Infused with wholesome oats and sweet smelling shea butter, this lotion is a non-greasy formula made with 100% natural moisturizers.
Health Facts: Fluoride-free, hypoallergenic, formaldehyde-free, paraben-free, Sulfate-free, aluminum-free
Product Form: Lotion
Suggested Age: All Ages
Wellness Standard: Paraben-free
Recommended Skin Type: Normal, dry
Beauty Purpose: Moisturizing
Sustainability Claims: Recyclable, plant-based
Features: Safe to use on sensitive skin
Item Number (DPCI): 037-13-0943
Most recent reviews
3 out of 5 stars
kirstenc182d — 22 days ago
The bottle is easy the handle and carry from my room to the bathroom! You get a lot for the price. It was gentle and soothing on my skin. I use it whenever I get out of the bath. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.see moreof the reviewer's review
4 out of 5 stars
angiesseen — 24 days ago
Honestly I really enjoy this product, I’m a fan of the scent & it’s really soothing. I bought this because I had itchy skin from a tan and dr. Recommended an oatmeal soap product So I also got the oatmeal lotion and this is the only brand I could fine. Just to calm the itchiness for me I’m not big o...see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
samanthaj2 — 25 days ago
Love the smell and the way it makes my body feel. Soon as I get out the shower I put this on. It is amazing and makes my skin feel so smooth. Very afford and they have several different smells. I have bought several of them!see moreof the reviewer's review