About this item
- Our Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash gently cleanses skin with a rich, soothing lather
- Carefully made with 100% natural extracts - Oatmeal and Shea Butter
- Our oats are harvested from oat grains grown in fields across the USA
- We love oatmeal and shea butter! Known for its soothing properties, creamy oatmeal helps you keep the peace with your mind, body, and soul. Rich shea butter is known to help soften skin for touchable smoothness.
- Tell me more! St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body wash is dermatologist tested, paraben free, and does not contain animal derived ingredients. Our body wash is gentle enough to use every day.
Keep calm and soothe on! Our Soothing Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash gently cleanses skin with a rich, soothing lather. This is a creamy body wash infused with oatmeal and Shea butter extract that helps to restore your natural glow with every wash. Made with 100% natural extracts (oatmeal and Shea butter) it'll cleanse your skin with a sumptuous, soothing lather. Our oatmeal comes from the USA. The whole oat kernel is ground into a fine powder. It's then extracted with water, filtered and distilled.
Health Facts: Aluminum-free, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, fluoride-free, formaldehyde-free
Product Form: Liquid
Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up
Recommended Skin Type: Normal
Beauty Purpose: Moisturizing, basic cleansing
Package Quantity: 1
Features: Safe to use on sensitive skin, dermatologist tested
Item Number (DPCI): 049-00-0956
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
Best body wash for sensitive/eczema prone skin
5 out of 5 stars
xokath5 — 4 months ago
My favorite body wash to prevent and treat triggers related to eczema or heat rashes. Offers the best results at the best price you can find. I enjoy the scent its non irritating to sensitive eczema prone skin and works so well when i do have flare ups related to allergies. I have repurchased this p...see moreof the reviewer's review
"New Look" is not better
3 out of 5 stars
Jeanie1022 — 7 months ago
I liked this body wash better before the "new look". I also prefer the scent of the "old' version to the "new". I used think yours was the best over the other brands, and happily paid extra. I would have given the "old" five stars. Now it is no better than the others. I am switching to a cheape...see moreof the reviewer's review