About this item
- WALL OR FLOOR MOUNTABLE- The digital safe can conveniently be utilized in your home or business, and it can be mounted on your wall or floor for added security.
- EXTRA-LARGE- This safe is extra-large so that you can securely store your cash, jewelry, documents, passports, heirlooms, and more.
- LED KEYPAD- The safe is protected with an LED lit keypad that can be programmed with master and guest codes 3-8 digits long. Equipped with 2 manual override keys, you will never have to worry about getting locked out of your safe if you forget the code.
- AUTOMATIC LOCK-After 3 incorrect entries, the alarm will sound for 20 seconds, and after 3 more incorrect entries, it will sound for 5 minutes, alerting you to attempted theft.
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Material: Cold-Roll Steel Sheets. Dimensions: Exterior-(L)14"x(W)12"x(H)20", Interior-(L)13.5"x(W)11"x(H)19.5", Door-(L)11.5"x(W)18". Wall thickness: 0.059". 4 AA batteries and mounting hardware included.
Protect your treasured belongings and documents with the Electronic Digital Safe by Stalwart! This password protected safe is ideal for home or business and is extra-large so that you can securely store your cash, jewelry, documents, passports, and more! The safe and can be mounted to the floor or wall for added security, and it also comes with two manual override keys so that you can always retrieve your belongings when needed. Rest easy knowing that your valuable assets are protected.
Material: Steel (Frame)
Interior Dimensions: 19.5 inches (H) x 13.5 inches (W) x 11.0 inches (D)
Interior Volume: 1.57 cubic-ft
Exterior Dimensions: 19.75 inches (H) x 12.0 inches (W)
Liner Material: No liner
Lock Type: Electronic Lock
Safe Exterior Depth: 13.5 inches
Maximum Temperature Rating: Untested or unrated
Burglary Rating: Untested or unrated
Maximum Burn Time: Untested or unrated
Battery: Required, included
Item Number (DPCI): 081-07-1162
Most recent reviews
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
iCat — 15 hours ago
Poor quality. Do not recommend for items that require top notch security. Key cover broke first time I removed it, and there is no phone number to call for a replacement part.