About this item
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: This double wall insulated tumbler keeps drinks cold for 11 hours and iced for 2 days. To keep you hydrated all day long, the H2.0 FlowState™ tumbler has an ample capacity of 40oz.
- EVERYDAY USE: To ensure this quencher travel tumbler goes everywhere you do, we’ve designed it to have a car cup holder-compatible silhouette. The advanced FlowState™ lid, featuring a rotating cover with three positions: a straw opening designed to resist splashes with a seal that holds the reusable straw in place, a drink opening, and a full-cover top for added leak resistance.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY DURABILITY: Constructed of 90% recycled BPA-free 18/8 stainless steel for sustainable sipping, the Stanley Quencher H2.0 has the durability to stand up to a lifetime of use. Eliminate the use of single-use plastic bottles and straws with a travel tumbler built with sustainability in mind.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Cleaning your tumbler and lid couldn't be easier, just pop it into the dishwasher.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Lifetime warranty guaranteed.
With double-wall vacuum insulation that will keep your drink ice cold for hours, the 40 oz Quencher is perfect for venturing out in search of new inspiration, or as your essential companion on your next outdoor retreat. Designed to fit into most cup holders, the Quencher features an ergonomic handle for comfort at home or on the go. The advanced FlowState™ lid rotates to three positions: a straw opening, one for sipping and a full-cover top to help prevent splashes. Complement your personal style with a tumbler that delights in fresh, earth-toned colors as versatile as you are.
*Available in select stores only*
Q: How close is the Taupe color from the standard Cream, or is the Sour Cream closer?
A: Hello - Thank you for reaching out with your question about the Hearth & Hand with Magnolia Stanley cups. The Sour Cream is going to be more of a pure white versus the Taupe will have more of a brown hue. Unfortunately, I do not see a cream color listed to compare this to. Thank you for being a valued Target Guest, Happy Shopping! - Samiisubmitted bySamii - 4 months agoTarget staff support
A: The Sour Cream is a pale cream colour - think "shiplap," lighter than the standard cream. The Taupe is much darker, more kalki with a "dirty green" undertone.submitted byMsMiscreant - 4 months ago
Q: does this have the H&H logo in it?
A: nope, regular stanleysubmitted bySmith - 4 months ago
A: It doesn't have the H&H logo, just a little note on the packaging of the tumbler that it's an exclusive H&H color.submitted byHauteCouture - 4 months ago
Q: Are the cups a matte or shiny finish ?
A: These Stanley cups are matte.submitted byChia - 3 months ago
Q: does this come in a Stanley specific box?
A: The cups do not come in a Stanley specific box.submitted byChia - 3 months ago
Q: does it fit in a standard cup holder?
A: Hello Bh - Great question!! The stanley 40oz stainless steel cup is Designed to fit into most cup holders. Enjoy and stay hydrated!! - Theresasubmitted byTheresa - 4 months agoTarget staff support
Q: are the the 1.0 or the 2.0 version
A: Great question! This is the 2.0 version. Hope this helps!submitted byMichelle - 4 months agoTarget staff support
Q: How big around is the base portion that fits into the cup holder? Also, how high is from the bottom until it becomes wider around? Thank you.
A: Hi Bj - Thank you for reaching out. The Dimensions (Overall): 12.52 Inches (H) x 5.75 Inches (W). Have a nice day!submitted byRicia - 4 months agoTarget staff support