About this item
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket - Type V/III
- When worn, this can substitute for a Type III life jacket
- Antimicrobial fabric resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus from forming on the product
- Nylon shell for long-lasting durability
- Playful design for more fun in the water
- Helps beginners in the water learn to swim
- Comfortable design, more freedom to swim and play
- Adjustable buckle snaps in back
- Made in the USA of US and foreign components
- Fits children 30-50 lbs.
Amp up the fun for kids in the water with a Stearns® Puddle Jumper® Life Jacket. This US Coast Guard-approved life jacket can be used instead of a Type III PFD to help keep your child safe while they play in the water. The premium construction is made from durable nylon to last season after season. And with the fun character on the front, your child will never want to take off their life jacket. The antimicrobial fabric resists odor, mold, mildew and fungus from forming on the product, so this life jacket will carry memories of fun on the water, not smells from the creatures that live there. Whether they're at the pool, the beach or on a boat, your child will be able to move and swim freely, and they'll get a confidence boost if they are learning how to swim. The adjustable buckle on the back makes it easy to get your little one in and out of the life jacket, and ensures a secure fit during all the fun.
Dimensions (Overall): 5.5 inches (H) x 5.75 inches (W) x 11 inches (L)
Weight: .65 pounds
Features: Adjustable buckles
Used For: Boating, Canoeing, Kayaking, Non swimmers, Swimming
Cover Material: Nylon
Child Weight Range: Child (90 pounds and under)
Flotation Device Construction: Foam
Recommended for water conditions: Calm waters, inland water, open ocean, remote waters
Closure Type: Buckle
Item Number (DPCI): 091-11-3697
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
AJsMama — 2 months ago
We love this for our two our two year old!! And this budget-conscious mama adores that we will be able to use it for multiple years because it goes up to 50 lbs! Well worth the investment!