product description page
Strategic Social Media : From Marketing to Social Change (Paperback) (L. Meghan Mahoney)
About this item
Strategic Social Media is the first textbook to go beyond the marketing plans and how-to guides, and provide an overview of the theories, action plans, and case studies necessary for teaching students and readers about utilizing social media to meet marketing goals.
- Explores the best marketing practices for reaching business goals, while also providing strategies that students/readers can apply to any past, present or future social media platform
- Provides comprehensive treatment of social media in five distinct sections: landscape, messages, marketing and business models, social change, and the future
- Emphasizes social responsibility and ethics, and how this relates to capitalizing on market share
- Highlights marketing strategies grounded in research that explains how practitioners can influence audience behaviour
- Each chapter introduces theory, practice, action plans, and case studies to teach students the power and positive possibilities that social media hold
Number of Pages: 360
Genre: Business + Money Management
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Author: L. Meghan Mahoney
Street Date: November 7, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-36-0779
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.