product description page
Stroke Certification Study Guide for Nurses : Q&a Review for Exam Success - (Paperback)
About this item
Now with a free mobile & web app with print purchase!
This sought-after companion to the author’s popular Fast Facts for Stroke Care Nursing is a must-have study guide for nurses seeking Stroke Certified Registered Nurse (SCRN®) status. It contains comprehensive information about the exam, answers to commonly asked questions, and savvy tips for maximizing your score, along with 300 practice questions and answers with rationales.
Designed to prepare nurses for the multiple-choice format of the certification exam, questions are arranged in chapters correlating with the logical sequence and flow of the exam and reflect the percentage of questions in each exam category. Case studies facilitate the application of knowledge with various examples of common stroke patient situations. A complete practice exam with answers and detailed rationales enables neuroscience nurses, stroke care coordinators, and related specialists to ascertain their strengths and weaknesses. Appendices include a list of medications, national stroke guidelines, and neuroscience terms.
- Q&A app included!
- Promotes comprehensive and rigorous study for the SCRN exam
- Helps neuroscience nurses, stroke care coordinators, and related specialists maximize their scores
- Contains 300 exam-style questions with correct answers and detailed rationales along with a complete practice exam
- Includes important information about the exam itself, answers to commonly asked questions, and case studies
- Covers content in accordance with the test blueprint of the SCRN exam
- Includes all the high-quality content from the book!
- Information at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
- Available on iOS, Android, and the web, with a powerful, simple-to-use interface.
- 290+ exam-style practice questions
- APP INCLUDED WITH PRINT PURCHASE