product description page
Succeeding in the Mrcgp Csa : Common Scenarios and Revision Notes for the Clinical Skills Assessment
About this item
Do you want to pass the CSA exam first time and with a high score? Are you looking for a com-prehensive CSA revision book?
Succeeding in the MRCGP Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA) is an essential part of progress-ing through general practice specialty training. This comprehensive revision guide is the most up-to-date available and contains a variety cases of covering the entire breadth of the RCGP curriculum. Written by doctors who have successfully passed the MRCGP CSA exam, this book is packed with advice and tips, including guidance on topics that candidates consistently struggle with.
This comprehensive MRCGP CSA revision guide:
· Describes the writers’ memories of their recent CSA exams together with general advice on how to best prepare for it in those last few weeks (and hours!) before the exam.
· Includes a variety of cases spanning across the entire RCGP curriculum.
· Offers detailed guidance for each case on how to get the most out of each consultation by maximising your consultation skills.
· Gives both instructions for role-players and candidates for each case.
· Equips candidates with a structured, generalised approach that can be applied to any CSA scenario that may arise.
· Provides two full mock CSA circuits (26 cases) which can be completed under timed condi-tions.
This engaging and easy to use guide will provide you with everything you need to know to fully prepare for all aspects of the CSA exam, and is an essential book for anyone serious in excelling in this exam.
Number of Pages: 230
Publisher: Natl Book Network
Author: Milan Mehta & Chirag Mehta & Khizzer Majid & Lisa Broom
Street Date: June 30, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-39-7554
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.