product description page
Succulents 2.5" U.S.D.A. Hardiness Zones 4-9 - 10pc - Cottage Hill
About this item
- Includes ten succulents (Crassula 'Hobbit' and 'Jade', Echeveria 'Frosty', 'Perle Von Nurnberg', 'Topsy Turvy' and 'Black Prince', Haworthia 'Zebra' and 'Fasciata Concolor', and Kalanchoe tomentosa and 'Flapjacks') in 2.5" pots and a detailed planting guide.
- Can be grown indoors in all USDA hardiness zones. Performs best outdoors in zones 9-11.
- Mature sizes vary between varieties.
- Ideal for growing indoors or out. Move indoors before the first frost.
- Will thrive in containers or in-ground in warm climates.
- Performs best in full sun or a sunny indoor location.
Succulents stand out in the garden and home with diverse colors and unusual textures. Ideal for indoor gardens and water-wise landscapes in frost-free areas, these drought tolerant beauties add southwestern flair to any garden. Succulents thrive in small containers and require little care, making them an excellent low-maintenance choice for gardeners of all skill levels.
Approx Max Plant Height: 12 inches
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Sun/Shade Mix
Plant Variety: Succulent
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0318
Origin: Made in the USA
Ratings & reviews2
overall: 1 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Go to the store
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
Kathy — 1 month ago
Plants were damaged, one only had 2 leaves, one was completely out of soil, others were molded and started to spread to the other plants, definitely would not recommend buying these. Not worth the money.see moreof the reviewer's review