About this item
- 42.3 oz. liquid lawn fertilizer pouch
- Designed with flexible, plastic-reduced packaging
- Covers up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- No toxic pesticides
- Improves seeding results Universal sprayer, simply attach and spray
- Apply entire pouch in 10-15 minutes
- This product gives back! Sunday donates a portion of every sale to help preserve wildlife habitats
With our cutting-edge fertilizers, DIY lawn care is as easy as watering your lawn!
Remove the cap and attach the sprayer nozzle.
Attach your hose, turn on the water, and open the valve to spray.
Spray in even strokes, fully drenching your entire lawn.
Save your sprayer nozzle for next time.
Apply every 4–6 weeks while grass is growing.
Before you spray, be sure that your lawn is sufficiently hydrated. Do not apply to drought-or heat-stressed lawn and be sure to fully drench the blades of grass. Once the fertilizer dries, you can get back out on your grass.
Q: Do you have to wait a certain amount of days before cutting the lawn after application?
A: Great question! For best results, do not mow for at least two days after a Sunday application. It takes a few days for the nutrients to fully absorb into the grass, if you mow to soon some of the nutrients may go to waste. It's OK to apply Sunday right after a mow, however.submitted byGetsunday Team - 7 months agoBrand expert