product description page
Sunpatiens 'Compact Coral Pink' 3pc Seasonal Grown In All U.S.D.A. Hardiness Zones Cottage Hill 2.5"
About this item
- Includes three SunPatiens 'Compact Coral Pink' in 2.5" pots and a detailed planting guide.
- Annual; grows in all USDA hardiness zones.
- Mature size is 28" tall and 24" wide.
- A prolific annual bearing masses of hot coral flowers from early spring to frost.
- Tolerates unfavorable weather conditions and thrives in the landscape or in containers.
- Performs best in full sun but will thrive in all light conditions.
SunPatiens are innovative annuals that simply refuse to quit! Blooming non-stop all spring, summer and fall, 'Compact Coral Pink' fills the garden with coral-pink blossoms that stand out against rich green foliage. SunPatiens are easy to grow and ideal for both beginners or gardening experts, thriving in full sun to full shade and brightening the garden or patio with vibrant, season-long color
Approx Max Plant Height: 28 inches
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Full Sun
Plant Variety: Impatiens
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0939
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.