About this item
Super Cheap New Zealand is the ultimate budget travel guide to New Zealand, full of the most useful, up-to-date information for a cheap holiday in this amazing country. With so many ways to eat for next to nothing, crazily discounted activity passes and inexpensive budget airline tickets, there has never been a better time to visit. Unlike other guides, this book shows you exactly how, where and when you can save money. Grab lunch for $5, enjoy a free hike in the mountains, or go bungy jumping on the cheap; all with this super helpful guide.
Inside the Super Cheap New Zealand guidebook:
- Budget food - eat for only a few dollars with comprehensive listings of low-cost restaurants, takeouts, supermarkets, free water fountain locations and more
- Budget shopping - dollar shops and discount megastore listings, plus information on which member cards to get to save even more
- Color maps for budget travelers, making it super easy to get around
- Highlights and itineraries so you can keep your wallet happy while still having an amazing, stress-free holiday
- Bus passes - local, regional and national passes, and info on how to use them for additional savings at tourist hotspots
- Cheap accommodation - the best and cheapest hostels, hotels and campsites, as well as plenty of ways to find free accommodation
- Hidden treasures - walking and cycling routes to cut down on bus fares or fuel costs, cheap side trips and free alternatives to crowded, overpriced spots
- Essential help for budget travelers - expert travel tips, free tours, simple to understand directions, plus easy-to-understand explanations of the various combo and discount activity packages
- Guides to Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Queenstown, Hobbiton, Rotorua, Lake Tekapo, Mount Cook, Milford Sound, Dunedin, Franz Josef Glacier, as well as great off-the-beaten-track places nearby
This book is perfect for backpackers, budget travelers, families on a tight budget, students and those who are new to New Zealand. Get the most out of this amazing country, without burning a hole in your wallet!