product description page
Surgical Reconstruction of the Diabetic Foot and Ankle - by Thomas Zgonis (Hardcover)
about this item
Emphasizing a multidisciplinary team approach, Surgical Reconstruction of the Diabetic Foot and Ankle, 2nd Edition, is an easy-to-follow, well-illustrated guide to the latest surgical techniques in diabetic lower extremity reconstruction. Dr. Thomas Zgonis and an expert team of national and international authors share their extensive knowledge and experience in the surgical treatment of diabetic patients, including challenging clinical scenarios of severe infections, lower extremity deformities, peripheral arterial disease, and soft tissue compromise.
- Covers everything from preoperative management of the diabetic patient, to surgical reconstruction by various surgical teams, to postoperative management with long-term successful outcomes.
- Addresses elective, reconstructive, traumatic, and revisional diabetic foot and ankle surgery.
- While other references discuss medical management for the diabetic foot, Surgical Reconstruction of the Diabetic Foot and Ankle is the definitive reference on surgical intervention for the diabetic foot.
- Offers superb coverage of the surgical reconstruction of osseous and soft tissue defects by providing a step-by-step approach for the treatment of diabetic foot infections, osteomyelitis, non-healing wounds, and Charcot neuroarthropathy.
- Features more than 1,200 high-quality illustrations, including over 800 in full color.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Number of Pages: 522
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Thomas Zgonis
Street Date: December 19, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-36-1915