Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Package type: Individual item multi-serving
Bakery topping: Sugar glaze
Baked good type: Crumb cakes
Item Number (DPCI): 212-34-0032
Origin: Made in the USA
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
Sylvia's Peach Cobbler Crumb Cake. Queen of soul food. My grandma planted peach trees in our backyard in South Carolina before I was born. Every summer, we ate beautiful, ripe fruit under those trees, and mama made peach cobblers and pies. The rest, we preserved in jars in our smokehouse through the cold, winter months.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Melt 1/2 stick (4 tbsp) butter or margarine in an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 baking dish.
3. Mix 2/3 cup milk into peach cobbler mix.
4. Pour batter on top of butter, then pour 1 can (15-16 oz) sliced peaches with syrup on top of batter.
5. Bake 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown. For fresh peaches use 2 cups of peeled and sliced peaches mixed with syrup. (For syrup, use 1/4 cup sugar dissolved in 1/2 cup warm water.) Other fruit may be substituted for peaches.