product description page
Teach Yourself Sap in 24 Hours (Paperback) (Michael Missbach & George Anderson)
about this item
Thoroughly Updated and Expanded!
Includes New Coverage on HANA, the cloud, and using SAP’s applications!
In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you’ll master the latest updates on SAP, and discover just how much has changed over the last few years. Through detailed scenarios, hands-on examples, and a case study that weaves its way through each hour, you’ll also find yourself absorbing all of this new material quickly. Each lesson builds on what you’ve already learned, providing a strong real-world foundation for both business users and IT professionals. Leading SAP consultants Michael Missbach and George Anderson start with the absolute basics, work through the clutter of the old and the new, and ultimately take you to SAP’s cutting edge.
Step-by-Step instructions walk you through common user and IT-related SAP tasks.
- About Hybris, SuccessFactors, Ariba, Concur, Fieldglass, and other new applications
- Why HANA is so fast and so misunderstood
- How to differentiate between SAP’s applications, components, and modules
- How to use several of SAP’s new cloud and other applications
- How to use NetWeaver, SAP ERP, and several of the SAP Business Suite’s applications
- How simplified SAP will change the playing field
- How to run SAP solutions on the cloud
- About SAP’s end-user access methods, user roles, and authorizations
- How to customize your user interface for maximum convenience and productivity
- How to run a number of common SAP business processes
- How to run reports using SAP and other tools
- What is means to manage new SAP projects
- How to professionally tune, maintain, and monitor existing SAP systems
- To develop your career as a SAP business or technology professional