About this item
For anyone who wants to think more deeply about how they negotiate, to get better results, this book will help you to have new skills and knowledge, and be fully ready to use it in a specific negotiation
With a combination of practical tried-and-tested advice, and unique interactive exercises done in your own time, at your own pace, this book will help you achieve your goals.
By the end of this book you will have be ready to lead at a higher level:
- Understand your negotiating style
- Develop your weaknesses into strengths
- Develop plans for key specific negotiations
- Focus on results, not effort
- Make a positive impact on your business
Number of Pages: 286
Genre: Business + Money Management
Series Title: Teach Yourself
Author: Peter Fleming
Street Date: June 7, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-16-4450
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.