product description page
Teaching Children Science : A Discovery Approach - by Donald A. Derosa & Joseph Abruscato (Paperback)
About this item
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase. This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText. Provide the pedagogical and content knowledge needed to teach elementary school students science and scientific ways of thinking Teaching Children Science: A Discovery Approach encompasses everything pre-service elementary educators need to learn to effectively teach science to their students. Written in a clear, motivating style, this text helps aspiring elementary teachers become leaders who can inspire young children to experience science through the joys and challenges of inquiry and discovery. Additionally, six chapters devoted specifically to content knowledge in the areas of earth/space, life, and physical sciences provide readers with the foundations they will need as beginning science teachers. The 9th Edition further integrates the Next Generation Science Standards, new teaching vignettes, and engaging videos (in the Enhanced Pearson eText), in order to provide a realistic view of teaching science in today’s classrooms. Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText* The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content with embedded videos and new self-check quizzes with feedback. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.**
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
- 0134742877 / 9780134742878 Teaching Children Science: A Discovery Approach
- 0134742931 / 9780134742939 Teaching Children Science: A Discovery Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Number of Pages: 348
Series Title: What's New in Curriculum & Instruction
Publisher: Pearson College Div
Author: Donald A. Derosa & Joseph Abruscato
Street Date: April 26, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-67-4660
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.