product description page
Techniques in Wrist and Hand Arthroscopy (Hardcover) (M.D. David J. Slutsky)
about this item
For step-by-step, easy-to-follow guidance from an expert in the field, turn to Techniques in Wrist and Hand Arthroscopy, 2nd Edition. Dr. David J. ******sky describes the utility and applications of wrist and small joint arthroscopy for a variety of clinical conditions. Each chapter contains a large literature review section which provides perspective as to the expected outcomes of any given procedure, in addition to multiple clinical examples.
- Covers hand and wrist arthroscopy in great detail , helping you enhance your arthroscopic skills in the surgical management of patients with chronic wrist pain, carpal instability, triangular fibrocartilage tears, distal radioulnar joint instability, arthroscopic resection arthroplasty of the trapeziometacarpal and scaphotrapezial joints, arthroscopic partial wrist fusions, and proximal row carpectomy, to name just a few.
- Offers detailed instruction in the use of arthroscopy as an adjunctive procedure to the open treatment of distal radius fractures, scapholunate ligament reconstruction, perilunate injuries, and more.
- Includes hundreds of high-quality color photographs.
- Uses a consistent, templated format so you can find the guidance you need quickly.
- Provides online access to over 100 videos of clinical case examples and anatomical demonstrations showcasing the application and technique of a variety of procedures.
- Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.