About this item
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles ratchet the boots securely around the ankle/lower calf area for a customizable, comfortable fit
- Super-Soft 5/8" Foam Liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Flexible, Lightweight Shell made of highly durable DuPont Hytrel for a more forgiving, slightly pliable boot that weighs just 2 lbs.
- Specialized Materials including 40% glass/nylon alloy in the hooks for unmatched strength and durability
- 1" larger in diameter and 1½" taller than Teeter's standard EZ-Up Gravity Boots (calf loops not included)
EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots XL offer a lightweight and portable inversion solution that can be used with select Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables*, Inversion Racks and Bars, or even on secure, appropriately-sized bars** at the gym. Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching, the EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL allow you to comfortably perform inverted exercises including core strengthening and leg workouts. The EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL are 1"larger in diameter and 1 ½"taller than the standard EZ-Up Gravity Boots which are one-size-fits-most. Built for the BenefitsMade of a light but durable shell over thick foam liners, EZ-Up Gravity Boots XL comfortably surround each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles for a customized fit. An ideal solution to elevate your comfort while inverted, Teeter Gravity Boots offer flexible, forgiving support Widely known for our quality inversion tables, Teeter Hang Ups® is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter's products are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve your back health and fitness goals. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body®.
Dimensions (Overall): 10.0 inches (L) x 7.0 inches (W) x 13.0 inches (H)
Holds up to: 300.0 pounds
Size: X Large
Includes: Instruction manual, instructional DVD
Material: Plastic (Frame)
Features: Lightweight, heat-treated steel
Weight: 5.0 pounds
Targeted Muscle Area: Upper Back, Lower Body, Lower Back, Back
Fitness Goal: Relieve pain and stiffness, rehabilitation, improving posture, flexibility, core stability
Item Number (DPCI): 082-00-0297
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.