About this item
- Curiously attractive and perfect open-ended and unscripted play.
- Brilliantly simple and premium quality toy that will last for generations.
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish.
- Tegu support a child's development over time through play: enhanced fine motor skills, pattern recognition, balance, sense of scale, imaginative play, problem solving, storytelling.
- The 42pc Set offers the best of all Tegu has to offer. It incorporates nine unique shapes, including the wildly addictive magnetic wheels.
Tegu Blocks are built to foster curiosity. The mystery of magnets offers an experience that starts with marvel and joy. The very first "click-clack" of two blocks coming together sparks an instant magical discovery. Simple magnets and blocks become so much more, and Boundless Play is off and running. Tegu has reinvented the wooden block in a way that brings new life to a favored classic. By safely embedding magnets into each piece, Tegu Blocks become curiously attractive for both kids and kids at heart. Defy gravity and push your imagination in ways never before possible. No instruction manuals or electronics; just toys that demand imagination and inspire limitless creativity across all ages. Open-ended play is endangered, but we're bringing it back. Created with beautiful sustainably sourced hardwoods and safe water-based finishes, these blocks have proven wildly addictive for kids (and kids at heart) and will encourage the simple joy of creating for generations. This set includes 42 blocks in nine shapes: 4 Tall Columns, 4 Medium Columns, 6 Short Planks, 6 Long Planks, 6 Mega Planks, 6 Cubes, 2 Parallelograms, 4 Short Angles and 4 Wheels.
Number of Pieces: 42
Dimensions (Overall): 10.75 inches (H) x 4.41 inches (W) x 3.19 inches (L)
Weight: 4.41 pounds
Includes: Blocks, wheels, idea booklet
Suggested Age: 1 Year and Up
Certifications: ASTM, CPSIA Certified
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Educational Focus: Creative Thinking, large motor skills
Item Number (DPCI): 204-07-1431
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Excellent challenging toy for wide range of ages
5 out of 5 stars
JenP — 1 year ago
We actually got a second set of these, my kids have so much fun with them. It inspires so much imaginative play and engineering, and the challenge of using these (the magnets don't work in every direction you might like) also pushes them to think more creatively. Just today they made fold-able vacuu...see moreof the reviewer's review