About this item
- The perfect toy for building on-the-go! Whether in the car, plane, the diaper bag, the purse, or at the restaurant.
- Curiously attractive and perfect open-ended and unscripted play.
- Brilliantly simple and premium quality toy that will last for generations.
- Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish.
- Tegu support a child's development over time through play: enhanced fine motor skills, pattern recognition, balance, sense of scale, imaginative play, problem solving, storytelling.
Tegu Blocks are built to foster curiosity. The mystery of magnets offers an experience that starts with marvel and joy. The very first "click-clack" of two blocks coming together sparks an instant magical discovery. Simple magnets and blocks become so much more, and Boundless Play is off and running. Tegu has reinvented the wooden block in a way that brings new life to a favored classic. By safely embedding magnets into each piece, Tegu Blocks become curiously attractive for both kids and kids at heart. Defy gravity and push your imagination in ways never before possible. No instruction manuals or electronics; just toys that demand imagination and inspire limitless creativity across all ages. Open-ended play is endangered, but we're bringing it back. Created with beautiful sustainably sourced hardwoods and safe water-based finishes, these blocks have proven wildly addictive for kids (and kids at heart) and will encourage the simple joy of creating for generations. This set includes 6 blocks in 2 shapes: 4 triangular prisms and 2 parallelograms.
Number of Pieces: 6
Dimensions (Overall): 3.5 inches (H) x 6 inches (W) x 1.75 inches (L)
Weight: .33 pounds
Includes: Blocks, carrying case
Suggested Age: 1 Year and Up
Certifications: CPSIA Certified, ASTM
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Educational Focus: Creative Thinking, large motor skills
Item Number (DPCI): 204-07-1417
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Christmas Present for Niece
5 out of 5 stars
Happy Uncle — 1 year ago
My niece is 2 and she loves playing with these magnetic wooden blocks and making things out of them. The other nice thing for my sister is that she can take them anywhere since they fit in the pouch - she just throws it in her baby bag of purse.see moreof the reviewer's review