About this item
- Self-Adhesive and easy to remove
- Covers 27.5 square feet
- Perfect for bathroom spaces!
- Made in the USA, Lead-free, phthalate- free and VOC free
- Product works best when applied to smooth, higher sheen surfaces like eggshell, satin, or semi-gloss painted walls
- Product is not recommended for textured surfaces or walls with low sheen paints like flat or matte
Textured Damsel Bisque Tempaper in a champagne and light pearl colorway is self-adhesive allowing it to be applied and removed easier than traditional or pre-pasted wallpaper. Our state of the art materials, water-based adhesive and inks provide a design solution that is environmentally safe and friendly. Tempaper is fun and high-impact decorating for those who do not want to make a long-term commitment to a permanent design or renters who can't. From wall surfaces to small projects, Tempaper is a great DIY tool that will help transform any space. Peel away the backing to expose the adhesive. Press onto a smooth surface. Peel off to remove. Product works best when applied to surfaces that have been painted with a satin or semi-gloss finish. One roll is 20.5 inches wide x 198 inches long and will cover approximately 28.2 sq. ft. ft. Damsel Bisque repeat is 12 inches. Eco-Friendly. Made in the U.S.A.
Dimensions (Overall): 198 inches (L) x 20.5 inches (W)
Wall Coverage: Covers 28.2 square feet
Pattern Repeat Width: 20 inches
Application Type: Self-adhesive
Item Number (DPCI): 085-04-0951
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.