product description page
Texes Social Studies 7-12 232 : With Unlimited Online Access - by Dean Ferguson (Paperback)
about this item
REA’s TExES Social Studies 7-12 (232) Test Prep with Online Practice Tests Gets You Certified and in the Classroom!
Teacher candidates seeking certification to become social studies teachers in Texas public schools must take the TExES Social Studies 7-12 (232)test.
Written by Dr. Dean Ferguson, a nationally recognized test-development expert based at Texas A&M University-Kingsville, our prep provides extensive coverage of the exam’s seven domains and 26 competencies.
In addition to a thorough review, this test prep features a diagnostic test and 2 full-length practice tests (1 in the book and 1 online at the REA Study Center) that deal with every type of question, subject area, and skill tested on the exam. Our online tests offer timed testing conditions, automatic scoring, and diagnostic feedback on every question to help teacher candidates zero in on the topics that give them trouble now, so they can succeed on test day.
REA’s test prep package includes:
- Comprehensive review of all content categories tested on the TExES Social Studies 7-12 exam
- Online diagnostic that pinpoints strengths and weaknesses to help focus study
- 2 full-length practice tests based on actual exam questions
- Practice test answers explained in detail
- Proven study tips, strategies, and confidence-boosting advice
- Online practice tests feature timed testing, automatic scoring, and topic-level feedback
REA's TExES Social Studies 7-12 (232) is a must-have for anyone who wants to become a social studies teacher in Texas.