About this item
- Hydrating Face Mist: Alcohol-free and formulated to soothe, tone, hydrate, and balance the pH level of skin. Cult Favorite Formula: Experience Thayers beloved Facial Toner in conveniently-sized face mist spray bottle.
- 98% Natural Origin Ingredients: Made with certified organic Witch Hazel grown and harvested exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Connecticut, and certified organic Aloe Vera.
- Unique Formulation: Thayers Witch Hazel extract is farm-to-bottle. It's picked by hand and made the old-fashioned way (via maceration) using water only and NEVER touching alcohol; Dermatologist tested for safety.
- Time Tested Remedies: We're committed to excellence with our formulas, featuring classic ingredients we've used for nearly two centuries; Thayers elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations, once you use them, you'll know why.
- Cruelty Free and Sustainable: Thayers Facial Mists are always 100% cruelty free and free of any animal ingredients, and we aim to reduce waste by offering recyclable packaging
Stay cool as a cucumber with THAYERS Cucumber Face Mist. This pH balanced, hydrating face mist is derived from a time-honored formula, developed by Thayers to cleanse, tone, and moisturize skin. Formulated with Cucumber and our unique, proprietary blend of Aloe Vera and non-distilled Witch Hazel that is grown exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Fairfield County, Connecticut. By avoiding distillation of our Witch Hazel, we’re able to preserve the naturally-occurring, beneficial tannins which are known to offer antioxidant benefits. Our face mist formula imparts a natural glow to your skin. Thayers elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations – once you use them you’ll know why.
Q: Can you use this to set makeup?
A: I have read that this combination of ingredients can be used as a natural setting spray, though I cannot personally attest to it, yet. Its purpose as a setting spray is my intention in adding it to my repertoire.submitted byMissCriss - 3 years ago
A: No it's not a setting spraysubmitted byNone - 6 years ago
Q: the bottle is it Plastic or glass?
A: The bottle is plastic.submitted byMilly - 4 years ago