About this item
- Gentle Face Toner: Alcohol-free toner formulated to soothe, tone, hydrate, and balance the pH level of skin; This skin toner helps reduce the look of pores, balance oily skin, and maintain the skin's moisture barrier.
- 98% Natural Origin Ingredients: Face toner made with certified organic Witch Hazel grown and harvested exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Connecticut, and certified organic Aloe Vera.
- Unique Formulation: Thayers Witch Hazel extract in this toner is farm-to-bottle. It's picked by hand and made the old-fashioned way (via maceration) using water only and NEVER touching alcohol; Dermatologist tested for safety.
- Proven Results: In just one use of this face toner, skin feels nourished, healthier, skin tone appears even, and skin is hydrated all day long. After one week of using this face toner, pores look reduced, skin looks clarified, and skin texture looks smoother. Non-comedogenic.
- Time Tested Remedies: We're committed to excellence with our formulas, featuring classic ingredients we've used for nearly two centuries; Thayers elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations, once you use them, you'll know why.
- Cruelty Free and Sustainable: Thayers Facial Toners are always 100% cruelty free and free of any animal ingredients, and we aim to reduce waste by offering recyclable packaging.
You won’t smell it, but you’ll surely feel it. THAYERS Unscented Face Toner visibly improves the quality of skin, revealing glowy, moisturized skin that looks and feels healthier. Our alcohol-free, gentle, non-drying skin toner acts like a remedy to hydrate skin all day, helping skin feel purified, balanced, and renewed. Skin texture is visibly smoother, pores appear smaller, and skin tone looks more even after using this witch hazel face toner. Founded by Dr. Henry Thayer, Thayers Natural Remedies’ time-honored formula is made with our unique, proprietary blend of Aloe Vera and non-distilled Witch Hazel, grown exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Our method of extracting Witch Hazel avoids distillation and does not require the use of alcohol, ensuring that our Witch Hazel is alcohol-free. Tried and true, Thayers Natural Remedies has been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations – once you use them, you’ll know why.
Q: can i use this to add essential oils to make a spray bottle mist ?
A: Hi Busy Little Me! Thanks for reaching out to us regarding Thayers Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Unscented Toner. We do not suggest adding anything to our products as we do not test them by adding anything to them.submitted byThayersConsumerCare - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is this toner good for combination skin? would it cause breakouts?
A: Hi Perry. Thank you for reaching out to Thayer's regarding the Witch Hazel Alcohol Free Unscented Toner. This product can be used on any skin type. Breakouts are based on an individual person, therefore we cannot confirm if it will or will not cause your skin to breakout.submitted byThayersConsumerCare - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Could this product be used for soothing hemorrhoids?
A: Hi there - while we have not tested for this, witch hazel is anti inflammatory and would provide relief for something of this nature. We always recommend doing a patch test before trying new products to see if your skin is suitable for this product, I hope this helps!submitted byThayers Natural Remedies - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: What are all the ingredients in this product?
A: Hi Csabe, here is the most up to date ingredient listing for our Unscented Facial Toner, which can also be found on our website! Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Certified Organic Witch Hazel Ext Blend (Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel*), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Filet of Aloe Vera*)), Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract *Denotes Certified Organic Ingredients I hope this helps!submitted byThayers Natural Remedies - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is it really fragrance-free?
A: Hi Oksana, Thank you for reaching out! Yes, our Unscented variety is fragrance free. Let us know if you have any additional questions at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-888-THAYER-1 (1-888-842-9371).submitted byThayers Natural Remedies - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: is it a spray or do you have to rub it in?
A: Hi Timmy, Our Unscented Facial Toner is in a bottle cap form, which is great for application with a cotton round. We do however sell our Facial Toners in a mist form, our Facial Mists contain the same formula as our Facial Toners and might be more suited to your needs if you prefer a mist application! Let us know if you have any additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-888-THAYER-1 (1-888-842-9371).submitted byThayers Natural Remedies - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can it be used postpartum or will it burn if you have tearing? Do you need to dilute at all?
A: Hi CC, Many women find relief using this product after labor, however please consult with your doctor to be sure that this method is suitable for you after your labor experience. We recommend our Unscented variety as it is more gentle on sensitive skin. Let us know if you have any additional questions at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-888-THAYER-1 (1-888-842-9371).submitted byThayers Natural Remedies - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this non coemdogenic and safe for dry skin?
A: Hi badgalriri, Our Unscented Facial Toner is non-comedogenic and is safe to use for dry skin. However, we do recommend patch testing when trying new products, as we create a range of products that may not always be the most suitable option for every skin type. Let us know if you have any additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-888-THAYER-1 (1-888-842-9371).submitted byThayers Natural Remedies - 4 years agoBrand expert