Not in stores
Free standard shipping with RedCard
Loading, please wait...
About this item
Number of Pages: 256
Genre: Family + Relationships
Series Title: Festivals and the Seasons
Publisher: Hawthorn Press
Age Range: 9-12 years
Author: Paschal Mihyo
Street Date: December 1, 2004
Item Number (DPCI): 247-77-3559
Birthdays are milestones on our journey through life. The authors say, "We wrote this book for the many people who wish to find ways of bringing beauty, meaning, and a touch of magic into the celebration of birthdays." Packed with recipes, stories, songs and games, and ideas for cards, decorations, and presents, The Birthday Book is spiced with quotations from famous birthday celebrants and amusing historical anecdotes. Features:
- - A complete resource for birthday celebrations from age one to 100+.
- - How to organize a party--invitations, games, prizes and food.
- - Party suggestions for teenagers, 18 to 21 year-olds, twins, and small children.
- - Unique celebrations for those on holiday, ill, Christmas birthdays, and rainy days.
- - Birthday traditions from around the world--Chinese, Muslim, Hindu, and many more.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews0
No reviews yet! Be the first to help other guests.