About this item
- Builds confidence and enjoyment in reading for beginning and struggling readers.
- Staged learning format ensures success and makes learning to read fun and effective.
- Multiple Award winner and meets Common Core Standards. Teaches Dolch and High Frequency Sight words.
- Fast action memory card games, flashcards & independent readers teach reading skills in a fast, fun and effective game format.
- Teaches hard to learn Dolch sight words for K & 1st grade levels.
For Beginning and Struggling Readers! This fast-action memory card word game, picture flashcards and storybooks work together to make learning to read fun! The captioned-picture flashcards reinforce words learned through game play in short sentences. Each of the content rich animal stories is told using only the 30 words learned through game play to ensure reading success and to build confidence in reading. Teaches 180 vocabulary words; including Dolch and High Frequency Words for K and 1st grade levels. Award Winning (Dr. Toy, Tillywig Brain Child, etc). Meets Common Core Standards for Language and Literacy Arts. By the author of Wordly Wise.
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Grade Level: Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade
Number of Players: 2 or More Players
Educational Focus: Reading
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4688
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews2
overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Love the Reading Game
5 out of 5 stars
Mrssullivan — 1 year ago
What a brilliant game! As a teacher I know that when kids are having fun and are engaged in their learning they absorb the lessons. If you are working with a reader, be it early years, or someone learning English as a second language (ELL), this game will make reading fun and let students feel succe...see moreof the reviewer's review