The Real ACT
is the only book with insider test-taking tips and strategy, practice tests, and insight from the makers of the ACT. This comprehensive guide has everything one needs to know about the ACT-test content, structure, and format info!
- The only guide that includes 5 previously administered, full-length ACT tests written by the actual test maker (including 2 NEW practice tests)
- ACT content and procedures you'll follow when actually taking the test
- Valuable information about tuition payment plans
- All the question types you can expect to find on the ACT
- Suggestions on how you might approach the questions and Peterson's tried-and-true test-taking strategies and tips