About this item
- Exclusive reader letter from Lisa Jackson where she talks about Deep Freeze and Fatal Burn (sequel to Deep Freeze)
- An excerpt of Fatal Burn (sequel to Deep Freeze)
- An additional reader letter (where she plugs THE NIGHT BEFORE, THE MORNING AFTER and TELL ME)
- An excerpt of TELL ME (in mass market in March 2014)
- Author Q&A Her Biggest Fan. . . When she wakes up, she's very cold. Colder than she's ever been in her life. She can't move or speak. And then she sees him. The one who took her. And before she dies, she wishes she could scream. . . Is About To Become. . . Former movie star Jenna Hughes left Hollywood for an isolated farm in Oregon to get away from fame. But someone has followed her--an obsessed fan whose letters are personal and deeply disturbing. And while Jenna's already shaken up by what she's seen on paper, she'd be terrified if she knew what Sheriff Shane Carter is investigating. It's a shocking case that started with the discovery of a dead woman in the woods. Now two more women are missing, one of whom bears a striking resemblance to Jenna. . . Her Worst Nightmare. . .
Delicious, family-friendly recipes from popular blogger Recipe Girl One of the world's most popular food blogs, RecipeGirl.com is the place to go for easy, family-friendly recipes. With hungry mouths to feed and little time to waste, busy moms and dads need simple options that don't involve a drive-thru, hard-to-find ingredients, or hours spent in the kitchen. The Recipe Girl Cookbook offers all that and more with recipes that use real and fresh ingredients. As a mom herself, author Lori Lange knows how valuable your time is. But she also knows that you won't sacrifice quality for quickness. With 195 simple and simply delicious recipes for everything from breakfast to happy hour to dinner and dessert, plenty of variations and substitutions, and handy icons to call out vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free recipes, family meals will never be the same again.
Number of Pages: 336
Genre: Cooking + Food + Wine
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Author: Lori Lange
Street Date: August 5, 2013
Item Number (DPCI): 059-04-4672
overall: 5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
You need this book in your collection!
5 out of 5 stars
Anna — 4 years ago
You know a cookbook is a keeper when within the first few minutes of flipping through it's pages you want to run to the kitchen and whip up something delicious! This cookbook is just it! Lori's recipes are 100% reliable and perfect for any occasion. I've had this cookbook for few months now and trie...see moreof the reviewer's review