About this item
- Best for those who want to add volume to fine, limp hair.
- Bladderwrack seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals is sustainably-harvested off the coast of Maine.
- Hydrolyzed barley protein (GF) adds body, thickness and strength to hair.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 hydrates hair while Vitamin E promotes hair growth.
- Natural essential oil blend provides calming lavender scent.
- The bottle is made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- SLS, Paraben & Dye Free. Vegan. Leaping Bunny Certified.
- Safe for all hair types, including color-treated hair.
The Seaweed Bath Co.'s Volumizing Lavender Argan Conditioner infuses strands with essential vitamins and nutrients for strong, healthy hair.
Hair Type: All Hair Types, Fine, Coarse, Normal
Health Facts: Phthalate-free, butylparaben-free, formaldehyde donor-free, formaldehyde-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free, propylparaben-free, contains avocado, contains argan oil, contains lavender, Sulfate-free, paraben-free, vegan, contains coconut oil
Product Form: Cream
Beauty Purpose: Detangling, moisturizing
Recommended Use: Daily, Every Other Day
Sustainability Certifications: Certified Gluten Free
Package Quantity: 1
Sustainability Claims: Not tested on animals, Renewable Resource, recyclable, Contains Recycled Content, cruelty-free
Item Number (DPCI): 063-00-3364
Origin: Made in the USA
A product that either carries an unqualified on-pack statement indicating that the product is free from parabens, or carries an unqualified on-pack statement "no parabens," or A product which is never formulated with parabens, as confirmed by the manufacturer.
A product has an independent third-party certification on pack or unqualified on-pack marketing claim relating to being cruelty-free and/or not tested on animals.
A product that has an unqualified independent third-party certification, or carries an on-pack statement relating to the finished product being gluten free.
A product that carries an unqualified independent, third-party certification or on-pack statement relating to the product being 100% vegan.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Megan — 5 months ago
I originally received a Seaweed Bath Co shampoo in an Birchbox or Ipsy bag years ago and instantly fell in love! These shampoos and conditioners smell amazing and leave your hair feeling clean and fresh without the wax residue others leave behind. I recommend this brand to everyone I know.see moreof the reviewer's review