The Vibrant Life: Eat Well, Be Well features advice, resources, and practices that promote wellness, beauty, and longevity, alongside more than 70 delicious recipes. Each recipe is bookended by lifestyle primers--including information on holistic practices, hormones, and how to eat, all contributed or vetted by experts. This dynamic cookbook is filled with fresh, approachable recipes
to boost immunity, strengthen memory, lift moods, support digestive health, and more.
- Written for women who want to live with grace and good health
- Recipes span all occasions--including drinks
- Complete with gorgeous photographs
- Foreword written by Ayesha Curry With The Vibrant Life, you're in good hands--author Amanda Haas wrote The Anti-Inflammation Cookbook and has a line of Vibrant Life-branded food products at Whole Foods.
- Great for readers of Good Housekeeping, Real Simple, and Bon Appï¿½tit
- A perfect gift for women over 35 and health-conscious eaters, as well as lovers of yoga, hiking, mindfulness, and meditation
- Add it to the shelf with cookbooks like Super Natural Every Day: Well-Loved Recipes from My Natural Foods Kitchen
by Heidi Swanson, The Sprouted Kitchen: A Tastier Take on Whole Foods
by Sara Forte, and Love Real Food
by Kathryne Taylor