About this item
- Based on the most watched drama in basic cable history!
- In this fully co-operative game, players take on the roles of Rick, Glenn, Daryl, Michonne, and other characters. Each Survivor has a unique Leadership ability.
- Each round, one player is the Leader, and makes decisions that will affect the group. Defend four key locations from the Walker menace for 12 rounds and you win!
- You need to prevent your resources from running out, but you also need those resources to survive. Keep the Walkers away or they will destroy your supplies!
- A co-operative survival boardgame for 1-4 players, ages 15+, with easy to learn rules, and a 45 minute playing time.
The Woodbury Expansion for The Walking Dead Board Game: The Best Defense brings a whole new challenge to an already desperate group of Survivors. The Survivors may now visit the Woodbury Location and take their chances with the Resource Deck there, but must also avoid The Governor or he'll gun down anything in his path! The Woodbury Expansion now allows up to five players to play at once and offers an alternate win condition.
The Woodbury Location is added to the standard game set-up by placing it adjacent to two of the four starting Location tiles. Survivors sneaking into Woodbury can take their chances with the Woodbury Resource deck there. These cards have big highs and devastating lows. Examples include: Seduced, Assault Rifle, Enter the Arena, and Bargaining Chip. However, as a well-maintained and protected enclave, the good stuff outweighs the bad — and there aren't very many Walkers to deal with there