About this item
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No spill straw! - features our cross cut design.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone, straw provides an easy transition from sippy cup to the next stage of feeding straw bottles.
- Perfect for 16 to 48 months.
- Comes with easy to close swivel top which reduces the chance of spillage during travel and protects the straw from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher Safe (top rack recommended)
When it's time for your little one to give up the sippy cup, transition them easily with this Toddler Straw Cup from Thinkbaby. The super soft silicone straw won't hurt sensitive gums and its no-spill design keeps drinks in the cup. Protect the straw from germs with the easy to close swivel top, making this the perfect cup for traveling. Two side handles make it easy for tiny hands to hold onto their new cup. The straw features a cross cut design so they do not spill when held upside down, which obviously happens...quite often. The top of the bottle features a easy to close cover to keep it from coming into contact with foreign substances.
Number of Pieces: 1
Material: Silicone, Polypropylene
Dimensions (Overall): 6.8 inches (H) x 2.4 inches (W)
Care & Cleaning: Dishwasher-safe top rack only
Suggested Age: 1-4 years
Used For: Cold beverages
Lid Material: Silicone, Polypropylene
Capacity (Volume): 9 ounces
Item Number (DPCI): 030-05-3492
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.