product description page
Third World Quarterly Reader : A Third World Quarterly Reader (Paperback)
about this item
For over 35 years, Third World Quarterly has been the pre-eminent journal in the field of development studies. This Reader contains the most important and influential articles in the journal’s history and provides a complete overview of the field of development studies from the original debates to current discussions on globalization and securititzation.
Subjects covered include:
- the Vicissitudes of Third Worldism and the Passing of National Development
- neo-Liberalism and the Roots of Globalization
- the Cold War and the Third World
- the end of The Cold War and the Fate of the Third World
- neo-Liberalism Ascendant and the Golden Age of Globalization
- the Long War and the Securitization of Globalization.
This is essential reading for all students and scholars of development, politics of the third world/global south, geographies of the developing world and global studies.
Number of Pages: 320
Genre: Political Science
Publisher: Taylor & Francis
Street Date: November 8, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-26-3692