About this item
- Hands-on steering wheel promotes learning through play
- Interacting with characters helps your child connect with the story
- Matching pictures to sounds enhances reading comprehension
- Includes great Thomas & Friends characters: Thomas the Train, James the Red Engine, Sir Topham Hatt, and more!
- Sharing books with your little one strengthens your bond
Ride along with Thomas! Riding along in Thomas' cab while Interacting with the steering wheel and sound buttons is sure to hold your child's attention. While reading your little one will work on their matching and comparing skills and motor skills as they turn the built-in steering wheel and press the Play-a-Sound buttons.
Thomas the Tank Engine has been entertaining children and their parents for over 70 years, and with the help of a Play-a-Sound module his amazing world comes alive.
Sound books offer a hands on interactive experience for young readers. The multi sensory reading adventure stimulates their imagination, while pressing the sound buttons helps with their matching, comparing, and motor skills.
Book includes 3 - AG13 replaceable Button Cell Batteries.
Q: What is the age group for this book?
A: Hi, Pam! Regarding your question about the Thomas and Friends - Let's Go Thomas! Interactive Steering Wheel Board Sound Book: This book is recommended for ages 1-3. If you have additional questions or for more information, please give us a call at 1-800-591-3869.submitted byPatrick - 2 years agoTarget expert support
Q: what are the dimensions of the book
A: The book is 11" x 11" x 1"submitted byDBKiss - 4 years ago