About this item
Prepare for the thoracic imaging component of the new radiology Core Exam with Thoracic Imaging: A Core Review! Excel on your boards with this review book, written specifically for the new exam format. Study with all the books in the Core Review Series to ace every area of the Core Exam!
- Prepare effectively with 300 multiple-choice questions formatted to mirror the new Core Exam, each accompanied by 1-2 high-quality radiographs or CT, MR, or ultrasound images.
- Assess your mastery of everything you need to know, from the basics of imaging and normal anatomy through ICU radiographs, pulmonary pathology, mediastinal abnormalities, and all other thoracic diseases.
- Study efficiently with questions organized by topic, along with high-yield tables for quick and easy review.
- Remedy weak areas in your knowledge thanks to explanations of why each answer is correct or incorrect.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Edition: Revised / Reprint
Number of Pages: 325
Sub-Genre: Radiology + Nuclear Medicine
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Street Date: December 3, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 248-10-0611
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.